Create and run virtual machines on the Cloud infrastructure.
Follow this tutorial to spawn your first VM.
Manage your own Virtual Datacenter, consisting of a set of resources:
- IP addresses
As administrator of the VDC you can:
- create projects
- assign resources to projects
- assign rights to users in a project
A user in a project can then:
- create, deploy and delete VMs
- create volumes and attach them to VMs
Learn more at Virtual Datacenter Quick Start.
Attach volumes to your VM.
Learn more at Storage Quick Start.
- Application Credentials
- How to change user password using the OpenStack dashboard
- Change OpenStack User password via CLI
- Choose the right region when allocating resources
- OpenStack CLI tutorial
- Available Flavors
- Set-up the OpenStack Command Line Interface
- Download and source the OpenStack user environment file
- Quick Start Guide on VDC
- Quick Start Guide on VM